The marriage course is for any couple, whether you’ve been together for one or sixty-one years, and whether you feel you have a strong relationship or are struggling.
Over seven sessions you will discover practical tools to help you:
- Understand each other’s needs
- Communicate more effectively
- Grow close through resolving conflict
- Heal the ways you’ve hurt each other
- Recognise how your upbringing affects your relationship
- Improve relationships with parents and in-laws
- Develop greater sexual intimacy
- Discover each other’s love languages and much more
On the marriage course you can expect:
- Fantastic atmosphere that many say make it feel like a date night.
- Romantic table for two giving you space to relax and chat. You will be served with a candlelit meal and/or coffee, tea and dessert.
- Practical talks that are informative and fun, either given live or played on DVD.
- Time provided to talk on your own or as a couple.
- No group work, so relax you won’t have to share anything about your relationship with anyone else.
For more information about the marriage course, please contact us via our contact page.